Old versionsSee all
Total Copy is a handy shell extension, that gives you complete control over the copy and moving process of data on your PC. You can pause the copy or moving process anytime and resume the process anytime. Total Copy integrates into the right click menu and becomes available while dragging and dropping files. Total Copy does not effects the original copy and move options of the Windows. You can limit the copy speed as well using Total Copy. Total Copy also speed ups the copy process.
- Complete control over the data copy or moving process.
- Pause or resume copy process anytime, anywhere.
- Total Copy lets you resume copy process if you face problems like power failure or system crash.
- You can limit the copy speed to free enough RAM for other tasks, as most of of the PC cannot run any application easily while copy process.
- Speed up the copy process up to 10% as compared to the default copy and moving process of windows.
- Shows details like size and time remaining for the copy process.
- Total Copy does not alters the current copy functions of windows.
- Total Copy enables you to pause the copy process and shows details for the process
- It's totally free